Remember yesterday we talked about the importance of telling the truth?
Here’s the link if you missed it. CLICK
And I told you about Lance Armstrong and Manti Te’o?
And I gave you a short quiz listing strange facts and asked you to take the quiz to see if you could guess which “facts” were real and which you thought might not be true?
Well, we may never learn the “real” truth regarding these celebrities, even experts aren’t sure those guys are on the up and up yet.
These guys will have to live with whatever decisions they make about telling the truth and pay whatever consequences come about.
But on the facts that I listed on the quiz…
ALL WERE TRUE!
Even the one about he turtle who can breathe through his butt.
Not all turtles have this ability, but the Fitzroy River turtle Rheodytes leukops from Queensland, Australia can.
Turns out I have half that talent, but I can only EXHALE out my butt!
And yes…all the other facts there were true.
Let me give you some quick facts about the others too:
- The Fitzroy River turtle can breathe through it’s butt.
- Only 12 have walked on the moon, all men, all American between 1969-72.
- Butterflies taste with their feet and suck the sweet nectar from flowers with a tube like tongue called a proboscis.
- Bullfrogs do not sleep. Fish neither.
- Polar bear hair is translucent, not white.
- Studies show women blink twice as much as men. No lie.
- Summer heat makes the metal on the Eiffel Tower expand 6″.
- Pineapple fruits are actually groups of berries fused together
- It’s beef here in the US, but around the world goat is the most consumed red meat
- I’ve never been able to solve it, but apparently the Rubiks Cube can be solved in 20 or less moves.
You can search them for yourself on Google if you don’t believe me.
But unlike some celebrities…I wouldn’t lie to you.
OK. It’s the weekend and I have a birthday party to go to.
So until next time…It’s Robby out!