Without a doubt, it’s cupcakes!
I love the surprise when the teacher announces that someone is celebrating their birthday today. I know that can only mean one thing…sweet treats!
The only question is…what will they be?
Sometimes it’s cookies. Cookies are good. Especially home-baked chocolate chip!
Sometimes it’s brownies…brownies are good. Chocolate of coarse. And NOT frosted. Actually, is there any other kind of brownie besides chocolate? Leave a comment if you know of another kind. When I finish this I’m going to ask my most trusted advisor…Google!
Sometimes it’s CUPCAKES!
I love cupcakes. My own personal piece of heaven!
Cupcakes are better than a big birthday sheet cake because:
- I get to have my very own, not just a piece of a larger cake
- They travel well. I can walk through the house eating one.
- You can eat them with just your hands…this makes all food better
- Speed…grab one and go! No need to get plates, knives and forks
- Easy clean up! No dishes to wash after. Just toss the wrapper
- Portion Control…not too big, not too small. Just right size.
- Can customize toppings…Sprinkles, Jimmies, Frosting
- I can impress my friends by stuffing the whole thing in my mouth!
So next time your birthday rolls around, ask your folks to make cupcakes.
Oh, sure, they can make a big cake too for your birthday party, because you can really get crazy with decorations on a big cake. I love those cakes that have like a photo or a picture on them. How do they do that? Do they have like an ink jet printer that shoots out frosting colors instead of ink?
I wonder about stuff like that.
But cupcakes are no mystery. They’re just good!
I know a girl in my class is having a birthday today. I hope she brings in cupcakes!
Robby “Got a Big Sweet Tooth for Cupcakes” McSmall, out for school.
You have a great day too!